Our commitment to you and fight against COVID-19
Our Valuable Patients of nusmile dental, Stockton, Ca,
Hoping you and your family good health during this difficult time. As a community we have gone through a lot and slowly we are looking forward to get back to our normal routines. Covid-19 has changed our lives the way we look through things and now it will be little different than before. But our goals have not changed, that is our commitment to health and safety of all.
In dental office infection control is routine and always been there top priority. We follow recommendation from Centers of Disease control and prevention http://www.cdc.gov/, Occupational Safety and Health Administration http://www.osha.gov/ and American Dental Association http://www.ada.org/. We update our office and staff routinely with change of recommendation and we follow their strict guidelines.
We want to talk to you how your dental visit will go during this time to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Our office will communicate with you before appointment about covid 19 symptom’s questionnaire and let you fill out form for same when you come in.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms or fever, we will reschedule your appointment for everyone’s safety.
- We request not to bring any adult companion unless it is necessary for understating of treatment, translation or other health reasons.
- Please wear masks all the time and if you don’t have it, ask us. We will be glad to provide one. We will have hand sanitizer available every where. Please use it during entry and whenever it needed.
- Please keep social distancing of 6 feet unless it is absolute necessary.
- We are managing our appointments such a way that it is very efficient and reduced exposure to each other.
- We always used EPA registered hospital-grade disinfectant for surface cleaners. We have heavily invested in upgrading our vacuum system more stronger to remove all airborne particles and you will feel it when we use it!! We are also using medical grade H-13 HEPA purifier with UV-C lights to purify air.
Please help us to improve and provide safety to all our patients and our staff. We are currently seeing patient as an emergency bases and will slowly incorporate more procedures as situation gets better and as we get used to this.
I like to thank you being our patient and like your support during this.
Looking forward to seeing you all and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 209-955-1800
Nusmile Dental and Staff.